- Main Street Park – 106 S. Main Street (Hwy 93). Adjacent to Library, Town Hall & shops; playground equipment, gazebo
- Tin Cup Park – 201 Tin Cup Road. Shallow cooking fire pits, pine trees (no facilities)
- South Park – 201 Warren Lane. Swings, pic-nic tables, cottonwood and pine trees (no facilities)
- River Park – 605 E Miles. Foot access to the Darby Trail of Discovery and the Bitterroot River (no facilities)
- Waincrest Park – 105 S Mill Street. Gazebo, tables, play area with swings, horseshoe pit and fire pit. Restrooms available in summer.
Cyclist – Camping and shower facilities are available for:
Individuals – Travellers Rest – 406-821-3282 – www.travellersrestmt.us
Large Groups – Contact (in advance) the Town Hall – 406-821-3753 – or Darby Schools – 406-821-3841 – for field camping and larger facilities.
Other Town and Community Facilities
Darby Skatepark – 301 Rodeo Road. Concrete skate pad with steps, ramps and rail. (no facilities)
Richard Cromwell Memorial Rodeo Grounds – 200 Rodeo Road. Rodeo Grounds facility for public events and riding. Contact Town Hall for use availability and/or see Calendar for scheduled events. Access to the Darby Trail of Discovery.
Darby Trail of Discovery – a non-motorized trail system that will eventually connect all Town parks, Darby School and recreational facilities. Trail is being constructed as funding is available. Access points at the Richard Cromwell Memorial Rodeo Grounds, Darby School and River Park.
Darby Community Clubhouse – Go to www.darbyclubhouse.com for scheduling of the clubhouse.